It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:23 am

Liq Nix on the featured on the radio tonight and tv tomorrow 
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Post Liq Nix on the featured on the radio tonight and tv tomorrow
Hey guys and gals! I just wanted to announce that the band in which I play the Stick has some good media coverage this evening(10/9) and tomorrow(if tomorrow still comes). Firstly, we are being featured on 90.5 WERG radio here in Erie, Pa for an hour beginning at 9pm tonight. Just the singer and guitar player are going this time. Last time we were featured in that studio we had the chance to play a short set while we were being interviewed. This time, the drummer is out of town(so we can't play as a whole band) and I have a schedule conflict that seems like more fun.

Tomorrow night we will be featured on the WQLN TV 54.1 sounds around town. THey will be airing part of a recent concert we played outside the station in August, beginning at 8pm. (I don't know how much of it they will play, probably about an hour I guess)

Also we have a show coming up at the Oasis in Erie on black Friday. I may be breaking out the cello for the first time since my shoulder surgery over a year ago. Finally feeling back to 100%. Yay!!!

Oh, how I wish I new how to share some of this with you guys right now. There may or may not be links to these events at the Liquid Nixon Facebook page. Otherwise, I will share video or audio uploads soon.

On a side note, covers of Rush's "New World Man" and Peter Gabriel's "Big Time" were performed and recorded very well at the concert in August. Does anyone know if there are conditions, restrictions or problems with uploading covers to Soundcloud? I have very little experience with uploading of any kind and often have issues trying to upload videos to YouTube. (Heck, most 5 year old kids can do that much! :oops: )

Anyway, I am excited to post some Liquid Nixon-related announcements. It seems like a while since the last one.

Mike

Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:34 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: Liq Nix on the featured on the radio tonight and tv tomo
Nice!

Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:13 pm
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Post Re: Liq Nix on the featured on the radio tonight and tv tomo
Listening now. There is a link straight to the radio show from the LN Facebook page. I remember from last time that there is other music of the DJ's choosing interspersed with ours. So if you do get to listen in, it won't all be ours(though it usually is pretty cool). If memory serves the DJ always introduces one of our songs before it plays and mentions our name again right after.

Mike

PS. I found out that the WQLN show will rerun on Sunday, Nov. 13th at 2pm(EST). I don't know yet how someone who doesn't live in the Erie area can tune in. I will try to find out if it is possible.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:20 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery