It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:39 am

Railboard 6255 For Sale to Half Finance New Grand 12: SOLD 

Post Railboard 6255 For Sale to Half Finance New Grand 12: SOLD
UPDATE: 11/8/14 Sold to Aaron in AZ and now I'm stickless, just when I had a third dandy tune worked out. Must now wait for Emmett to get my new one out the door.

Looks like I lucked out and hit the 'sweet spot' in Emmet's production cycle. Cambria informed me on the 8th that they were entering a new production cycle and required a deposit right away for shipment by end of year! That's close enough that I'm willing to part with the newly acquired Blue Railboard 6255 Baritone Melody Tuning. Action is crazy low, about 1mm. Looks like new, no scratches or dings, sounds great.

Letting it go for what I paid, $1600 and includes new and old set of medium plus current and old set of light strings, stereo cable, hard case (Lap Dawg in pic not included). $30 UPS insured. I can do USPS MO or a CC if you're willing to cover my 2.7% merchant fee. This will help finance half of the new stick ($3200).

Update: since FleaBay/PayPal would hit me up with $200 in fees, I'm taking $100 off the asking price for Stickists here in a direct sale. If no interest by Nov 15th, it goes on FleaBay for $1685.

Learning/discovery process is slow but it's that time of year to close down the garden and switch from summer to winter mode here in NH so only have about 20 hrs of practice. Getting some really nice sounds and an occasional riff to pop out which is fun and rewarding, so I don't care if I ever publically perform, just being kinda selfish in my old age and doing this for ME. After being 'smitten' from playing (trying to play) the Railboard, letting it go a bit early will only make me crazy horny to get my hands all over the Grand. There is method to my madness....

Grand Stick #6524 in Dark Bamboo, Black Pearl Linears, Pearl Gray Tuners, PASV-4
Carvin AG100D Amp

http://southernexposuretrading.com

Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:01 pm