It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:29 pm

SOLD - Line 6 Pod X3 Live 
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Post SOLD - Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Sold! Thanks all!
----bq

It truly is an awesome tool for any stereo instrument, but it's honestly more than I need and I'm going a different route. I'll put it up on EBay in a couple days if nobody's interested, but I thought I'd offer it to the community here first. :)

Used, but fully functional, this extremely flexible modeling/multi-effects pedal includes the Pilot's Manual, AC Adaptor, and USB cable. I haven't even really messed with the whole first bank of presets, and I'll leave a few choice tones I downloaded in the second bank in case you might find them useful--or you can just restore it to the stock presets and/or download/edit your own. Has the latest firmware upgrade from Line6. I strongly recommend registering with the Line6 site and downloading the Monkey and Gearbox tools from their website--Gearbox in particular really makes editing and managing patches on this unit a breeze!

PM me or e-mail me at bwquarve@gmail.com if interested. Sorry the pics are blurry--looks like I need to get a tripod for my phone-cam. ;)

http://www.facebook.com/qualitytimejazz

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:42 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery