It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:11 am

dual midi decked out grand on da'day 
Contributor
Contributor

Post Re: Re: dual midi decked out grand on da'day
modulus10 wrote:
So hope that answers all your questions - and im looking forward to posting some videos when this is all assembled

It sure did and I'd really would like to see how you do this so def posts vids.

I've been using a motif rack and fruityloops for drums to venture into the "producers" role and think a full midi stick offers tremendous opportunity. I'm just a little behind the whole appleton, mainstage or whatever thing.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Post Re: dual midi decked out grand on da'day
SHe has arrived safe and sound - and is everything i ever expected... only one weird thing - looks like 3 of the bass strings (D-G- low C) are not the correct strings (look like SIT bass strings form the size of the ball ) so need to order up a few sets of strings from Stick.com.... but the unit is perfect - sounds great - MIDI is dope everything works

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:38 pm
Contributor
Contributor

Post happy ending
I'm glad to hear it all worked out. I remember wondering if my first stick was a fraud on ebay but it too showed up in the mail :o

Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:11 am