It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:30 pm

Several items for sale UPDATE 
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Several items for sale UPDATE
UPDATE - Several items have sold or have been traded in. The remaining items are being pulled off the listing because the profit VS the expense and hassle involved with shipping doesn't make it worth my while since I can now afford to buy the bass amp I want. HOWEVER if anyone sees something not sold and REALLY REALLY is interested feel free to contact me and we can discuss it.

I'm selling the following items ... i need cash for a new bass amp! :-)

Peavey PR 15P powered front end speaker (Great self contained full range "combo amp" for Stick!) You can look up specs on line - $250 plus shipping. (Gone - Traded in)

Boss PS-5 Super Shifter Peddle - Literally only used at one rehearsal. In totally new shape in original box with all the original paperwork. $100 and I'll pay shipping

Behringer Vitrualizer Pro DSP2024P Multi-effect processor. Only used in my music room, like new. Includes all paperwork but not original box. $60 including shipping

Zoom G2 Guitar effect peddle in like new shape with original box and instruction booklet. $60 and I cover shipping

Zoom A2 Acoustic effect peddle in like new shape with original box and instruction booklet $60 and i cover shipping

Korg MicroKontrol mini studio controller keyboard. (you can look it up on line) One knob missing however unit is 100% functional. No instruction manual however I believe that can be found on line as well. Mini keys. $100 and I pay shipping.

I ask that all items be paid through Paypal for quick payment and mutual "protection." Free shipping only applies to shipments within the lower 48 US states. I will sell only within the US. Items will be shipped within a day of receiving payment and I'll forward the tracking number to you. If anyone desires photos please request them and I'll send you what i have.

Thanks for checking out my for sale items.

http://www.rayrlmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/raylavigne

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:35 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery