It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:58 pm

Paduk 10 string, Baritone Melody That You Might Like 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Paduk 10 string, Baritone Melody That You Might Like
:) Another Stick :shock: not on the Block but here in out midst. This is beautiful, Paduk wood with abalone dot inlays, rails, adjustable bridge, #1850. It has been recently (last month)
checked out and adjusted by Emmett so it is in excellent playing condition and is cosmetically
near mint. It will come with a hard case. Cost will be slightly negotiable but around 2k.
Also for the more adventurous I have a laptop Zendrum that is virtually new. It is made from Zebra wood. Really nice compact Midi trigger. Check out: http://www.zendrum.com/
All the info is there but you can do a lot more than drums with these things...
I will post pictures if there is interest. Also check back as I am not planning to
put these up on Ebay.
Thanks.
jrj

http://jrjwhatifthepaintingshadsongs.tumblr.com/

Mon May 04, 2009 11:53 pm