It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:04 am

NS/Stick for possible sale 

Post NS/Stick for possible sale
Hello,

I am considering selling my NS/Stick but I need to gauge interest and price point. I've seen a few here in the classifieds going for around $3k. This instrument was made in September of 2007. It has a cherrywood body with a graphite neck. I played it for a few years and then reverted back to a standard bass. It has an anvil road case. I estimate shipping would be around $100, possibly more.

Please contact me if interested.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:47 pm

Post Re: NS/Stick for possible sale
I had a chance to check out Paul’s NS Stick today. I can confirm that it is very clean and I think with a small bit of setup time and a fresh set of strings (which are included) someone is going to get a heck of an instrument.

Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:43 pm

phobucket wrote:
I had a chance to check out Paul’s NS Stick today. I can confirm that it is very clean and I think with a small bit of setup time and a fresh set of strings (which are included) someone is going to get a heck of an instrument.

Thanks Ben!

Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:51 am

Update on my pricing. I looked into a new NS/Stick and they are around $3k depending on final configuration. My initial pricing to sell mine was about the same as new and I now realize I should be much less. I would consider $2500 or best offer.

Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:22 am
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Paul!

It's great to see my old NS! I have to admit that I have been missing it of late. I remember the conversations with Emmett and Yuta about what finish to put on that cherry body.

Back in the day, Don Schiff recorded a short version of his tune "Rainfall" using my instrument. I guess they recorded it prior to shipping it out to me.

Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:56 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Contributor
Contributor

PM sent

Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:12 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery

grandstick wrote:
Hey Paul!

It's great to see my old NS! I have to admit that I have been missing it of late. I remember the conversations with Emmett and Yuta about what finish to put on that cherry body.

Back in the day, Don Schiff recorded a short version of his tune "Rainfall" using my instrument. I guess they recorded it prior to shipping it out to me.

Saw your PM and I have replied. I love Don Schiff's playing!

Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:43 pm