It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:14 am

SOLD - 10 String Ash Stick For Sale 

Post SOLD - 10 String Ash Stick For Sale
I am offering my 10 String Stick for sale. I purchased the instrument new in 2017, with high hopes of learning this fantastic instrument. Alas, my factory closing, relocation, and a new job on the road have precluded me from ever having the time to give it a proper go. In fact, the instrument is basically as new as the day I got it - I don't think I've even had it out of the case more than a handful of times. Someone needs to give it a proper useful life.

It is made of ash (no longer offered), with Classic tuning and medium gauge strings. Stickup, black open Hipshot tuners, blue swirl linear inlays. Cables and tools are in the SKB hardshell case, along with an additional two sets of Classic medium gauge strings. Priced new, it would be around $3590 from Stick.com. I'm asking what I believe to be a reasonable $3000 plus shipping.

Contact me for more information if you are interested. Thanks!

PS - this Stick is sold and on its way to its new owner. Thanks to all who looked.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by wjt on Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:05 pm

Post Re: 10 String Ash Stick For Sale
Hi wjt,

I'm interested!
How can we best discuss further details?

See you!

JB

Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:38 am

Post Re: 10 String Ash Stick For Sale
JB, PM me please -
Thanks!

Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:39 pm