It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:06 am

SOLD ! Selling my Purpleheart 10-String Grand 

Post SOLD ! Selling my Purpleheart 10-String Grand
Big price drop. Maybe Purpleheart Sticks aren't quite as sought after as I was led to believe. I still think they are the most beautiful wood that Emmett ever used. And since SE stopped using Purpleheart shortly after making the first 10 String Grands, there are almost certainly less than a dozen of them ever made (this one was in the first batch of 10 string grands). That being said, I am re-pricing this Stick and hoping to find it a new home.

$2600 for 10-string Grand Purpleheart Stick that was made in 2001. It has ACTV-2 pickup, flaps, fret rails and adjustable bridge.
$250 for flight case (it will make shipping easier and safer)
$150 for shipping.

Please let me know if you want more pics or info.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,

It's time for me to part with my 10-String Grand (I got bit by the Railboard bug). Stick #1882 is a rare 10-string Grand Purpleheart Stick that was made in 2001 with an ACTV-2 pickup. It is currently set up for full baritone tuning, medium gauge strings, but I believe it can set up to use any tuning. It's a beautiful sounding and playing instrument and has served me well, but it has been sitting in it's case for the last 10 months while the Railboard gets all of the action.

I am asking $3500, which includes a soft case, stereo Y cable, wrenches, neckstrap and shipping in the US. I would prefer to not ship internationally. More pictures are available on request.

Thanks,

Chris Crofford

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by chriscrof on Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:21 pm

Post Re: Price reduction ! Selling my Purpleheart 10-String Grand
I sent you a direct message

Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:29 pm

Post Re: Price reduction ! Selling my Purpleheart 10-String Grand
In case anyone is interested, here is the post on Reverb for this 10 String Purpleheart Grand. I'm still hoping to sell it to someone from this group.

Thanks,

Chris

https://rvrb.io/2001-10-string-gra-ghf0cs

Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:33 pm