It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:40 am

AXE-FX III with FC6 footswitch for sale 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post AXE-FX III with FC6 footswitch for sale
Hi everyone,

I bought this unit in late 2019, and it's spent its entire life in my home studio. In excellent condition, and still has the LCD display protector film. It is not the Mark II version

I am selling it with their FC6 foot controller unit, which connects via a standard XLR cable to the unit.

This is a very capable processor, and it sounds great. Excellent amp modelling and multi-effects unit, with a very diverse I/O setup, making integration into live or studio setups very easy. There is enough computing and routing power in it for two completely independent effects chains of several effect in each preset. Great MIDI controller capabilities, I am selling it because I'm doing most of my studio processing on desktop computers now, and I have no plans for touring in the near future.

Comparable listings on reverb.com are $2000-$2300 for just the effects unit. Fractal sells the foot controller for $549.

Asking price for the pair is: $2100 US, I will pay the shipping. I don't want to deal with customs (sorry), so US addresses only. PayPal preferred but if you don't have a PayPal account I can create a listing for the buyer through my shopify online store.

All original packaging included.

Let me know if you are interested. First come/first served... please send an email if interested to stickist@aol.com

Fri May 06, 2022 11:06 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: AXE-FX III with FC6 footswitch for sale
Price Drop $1900,

My trusty 1999 Toyota just died, so all the more reason to move this wonderful unit to a new loving home...

Fri May 13, 2022 6:53 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: AXE-FX III with FC6 footswitch for sale
Bought the III when they first came out .was thinking about getting another one for the low side but juggled with the idea. My 6 foot controller don’t excite me. But on any account the patches can take you far and beyond.

Sat May 14, 2022 2:50 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery