It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:08 am

SOLD : 12-String Grand Bamboo #7365 for sale 

Post SOLD : 12-String Grand Bamboo #7365 for sale
*** This instrument has been SOLD ***

Attachment:
05_7365_chip.jpg
12-string Stick for sale, #7365. This instrument is in near-mint condition, having been used exclusively in isolated practice for about six months. There is one tiny flaw on the back corner of the pickup bout, an almost invisible chip where a sliver of bamboo was missing when I received the Stick. There are no actual signs of wear on this instrument. It was originally shipped in Mirrored Fourths, but has been restrung in Standard 12-string Classic tuning (and re-intonated on the left-hand side since the photos were taken).

The Specs:

Laminated bamboo, 36-inch scale
ACTV-2 pickup
'Goldilocks' rails
Black Pearl linear inlays
Pearl Gray open tuners
Currently strung in classic 12-string tuning

Hard shell case & tools, original cable, technical sheet, and Free Hands book included.

2800 USD + buyer kindly pays shipping & insurance.

If you are interested, or would like to see more photographs, please contact me by email: christopher dot carlile-kovacs at outlook dot com.

I will update here immediately upon closing the sale.

Thanks!

Chris

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:45 pm