It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 pm

SOLD - StepABout 1st gen. EU / Germany 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post SOLD - StepABout 1st gen. EU / Germany
Sorry, this StepABout is sold and found a new home.

###

I’m selling my beloved StepABout routing preamp for Chapman Stick. I did not use it since the day BassLab made my custom TheMMamp a few years ago, as I never needed the EQ section. Anyway, before that I used this unit on stage and in the studio for a few years, so it’s definitely used. There is some velcro tape on the bottom to mount it on an effect board. I tested this unit and everything works as it did a few years ago before it disappeared in my drawer. Power cable included.
Asking price is 450€. Add 10€ for shipping in Germany or 25€ for shipping within EU, insured and tracked. Sorry, no shipping to the USA currently. PayPal F&F or regular PayPal if you cover the fees. I am in Iserlohn/Germany - you can pick up the module there. Private sale, so no warranty or returns.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:24 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery