It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:26 am

SOLD Latest Version Stepabout for sale SOLD 

Post SOLD Latest Version Stepabout for sale SOLD
Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Line6 Helix and so my pedalboard is going on sale. Part of it is my Stepabout. It‘s the latest model (08/2018) and it is in very good condition.

On top I will throw in a Behringer MicroMix MX400. The perfect match up to combine the splitted signals at the end of a Pedalboard. Both devices are coming with their power unit.

I thought of 445€ for both devices including international shipping within europe.

Please let me know if you are interested or want to make an offer. Of course the price is negotiable.

Best regards

Pierre

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:00 am