It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:56 am

Double Neck Dean to trade for a Stick? 

Post Double Neck Dean to trade for a Stick?
Hey all, newbie.... I have been interested in trying one of these for a while. Never seem to have the cash when I am lucky enough to find one for sale. My work has decided to allow me to collect unemployment for a while so my cash flow is certainly not in a flowing position.
And I have the odd luck and timing to have, recently, being accepted into an actual "classic prog rock project" and now the talk of adding King Crimson to the lists has been giving me tremendous stress as I am still without a Chapman Stick and Elephant Talk is an absolute "must do" piece.
I am not sure what the market is on a Chapman Stick at all. I have not been in here nor snooped around for one in a while now, but if it is like everything else values have taken a beating. So for a trade I would like to value my Dean Doubleneck at the value it used to have "used" on a typical day before the crash..........$1,200.. I am hopeful someone may have an older Stick or one with some cosmetic problems that may place me in a position of equal value? I guess that is up to each of us to decide. At any rate I have a great guitar to trade if someone wants to show off a little on stage. So any interest in something like this please let me know ASAP. I know this is a real long shot but it can't hurt to ask. I am an honest guy, I have a perfect 1,600 feedback on ebay and am an upstanding member of other guitar groups. I am willing to drive half way too if we are not halfway across the country in distance. Thanks so much for any interest in advance. I have a need as much as a desire to get one this time around.
Randy

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:42 pm