It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:37 am

Graphite 10-String Grand (New In-The-Box) For Sale! 

Post Graphite 10-String Grand (New In-The-Box) For Sale!
Hello Stickists!

I am reluctantly offering up my Chapman Stick XG (10-String Grand) in Graphite for sale. I believe it was one of the last (if not THE LAST) 10-String graphite sticks Emmett made. It's tuned in Baritone Melody.

This top-of-the-line Stick is outfitted with the PASV-4 pickup, Smokey Gray Tuners, Red Linear Inlays, and the Roland GK-3 MIDI on the melody side. Also included are a Stick stand, soft-sided gig bag, home-made lap bar, amp cable and two new sets of strings. Original purchase price = $3,780.00 plus shipping (I have the original invoice if interested).

I am asking $2,750.00 (if shipped in the US). Considering its' rarity and being one of the last Graphite sticks Emmett made it's rather collectible. I simply want to see it go to a home where someone will play it like it was meant to be.

I purchased the stick new in 2010 after a debilitating wrist injury ended my bass playing. I was hoping the stick could assist with my rehab, but unfortunately, I've discovered that I simply cannot play the instrument without pain.

The 10-String Grand is quite hard to find on the used market. It has always stayed in tune and is a phenomenal axe. I just can't stand to see it set on its' stand un-played. The stick is in mint (brand-new!) condition as it hasn't even experienced 15-20 hours of play.

It's a fantastic instrument. You won't find a finer example anywhere. I hope it sparks the same excitement within someone else that it does in me.

All of my pictures are over the file size limit. PM me and I'll send you current pics to your individual email.

Please let me know if you'd like to be its' new home!

Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:59 pm
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: Graphite 10-String Grand (New In-The-Box) For Sale!
When someone gets photos of this beast, resize them and post them here.

This is truly a deal, and it is truly the best model made, in my opinion. I imagine this sale will happen quickly.

K

-- Mikhail Bakunin

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:48 am

Post Re: Graphite 10-String Grand (New In-The-Box) For Sale! - So
Stick has gone to a new home!

Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:09 pm