It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 am

FT Lap Dawgg 

Post FT Lap Dawgg
Tired of balancing your stick on your chair? Looking for that reliable Folding stick solution that has been eluding you with Connie and her friends?

Look no further!

This Lap Dawg has the blazing fast precision Folding and unfolding that you’ve been having dreams of and quieter than the airplane engine sound of A finely tunes Rolls Royce. The switch from sitting to standing is so fast, it makes Barry Allen look like he’s power walking. The Lap Dawg design is so sharp, it has to registered as a deadly weapon in 40 of 50 states. Folds in and folds out.

Shipped with the love and respect your father never gave you for your life decisions

Seriously,
One of the locknuts won’t quite tighten all the way. If it’s a huge deal for you, I will get a new nut and replace it. The arm folds in and out, just doesn’t tighten all the way. Never a problem for me, since I’m mostly playing at home.... and rarely jumping around and head banging. Those days are gone. Long gone. Way long gone.

I’d prefer a trade, because I like interesting trades. What would I like to trade for? I don’t know... something interesting. I like music, vintage cameras, tole paintings, and long walks on beaches. I detest pina colas, and/or walks in the rain. My pet peeves are nasty people and poor grammar.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:50 am
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Post Re: FT Lap Dawgg
Quote:
One of the locknuts won’t quite tighten all the way.

It may be that the actual machine screw which acts as a hinge is loose in its socket and when you tighten the lock nut you're actually spinning the whole screw. If that's happening, a drop of Lok-Tite under the screw head will take care of that.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:46 pm

I replaced the offending locknut, so all is good. Open to interesting trades still...

Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:04 am
Site Donor
Site Donor

8-) I would like to have a LD but just think they are too expensive especially since
I have some nice pieces of bamboo that work great. A trade though :),that's a great idea,
but what would be a good trade? Effects, instruments, art, a kalimba :roll: BTW
do you still have the looper :| ?

jRj
*j*
.~

http://jrjwhatifthepaintingshadsongs.tumblr.com/

Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:48 am

Looper s long gone.

The only effect I would want is a Lotus Snowjob. Open to other interesting trades though....

Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:59 pm