It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 am

Mobius Megatar on ebay 

Post Mobius Megatar on ebay
I'm currently offering my Mobius Megatar for sale on ebay, if anybody is interested: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220194618763

Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:22 pm
Contributor
Contributor

Post Re: Mobius Megatar on ebay
Kind of a rough first post... :?

Solo Sounds | Southern Panhandle - Improg Sounds | #5527 (Dark Bamboo, Deep Baritone Melody, Stickup)

Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Yeah, I suppose so...
I actually bought this with the first or second paycheck from my first real job. It never stuck with me, though. Figure it's better being played by someone else than sitting in my closet. (I've also never sold an instrument before, and I don't particularly want to sell this one, but you do what you've got to.)

Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:51 pm
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

mullr wrote:
Yeah, I suppose so...
I actually bought this with the first or second paycheck from my first real job. It never stuck with me, though. Figure it's better being played by someone else than sitting in my closet. (I've also never sold an instrument before, and I don't particularly want to sell this one, but you do what you've got to.)

There's nothing wrong with offering the instrument here but this is a Stick site full of Stick players and lovers so I wouldn't expect too many nibbles. The MM is Ok but it's not a Stick. I'm sure your instrument will sell on e-bay.

BTW ... if you ever get the TAP instrument bug again I highly recommend you buy a Stick. I've owned a MM years ago ... they're night and day different! The Stick is unique and far superior.

Good luck!

http://www.rayrlmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/raylavigne

Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:13 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery