It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 am

Warr Guitars Artist 10 For Sale - UK 

Post Warr Guitars Artist 10 For Sale - UK
Reluctantly selling my beautiful Warr Artist 10. Looking for £1750 but may consider part trade/trade.

The 10 strings are tuned in the Trey Gunn Crafty setup, inverted bass strings in 5ths the melody strings also in 5ths apart from the last string which is up a minor 3rd from it's neighbour.

The body is mahogany with a curly maple top. The neck is a 7 piece laminate consisting of mahogany, maple and wenge, the fretboard is also wenge.

Scale length is 34". There are a couple of small blemishes on the rear of the body nothing that affects the look or playability of the instrument. The Warr is equipped with two magnetic Bartolini pickups and 10 piezo pickups in the custom bridge unit. The 5 melody strings are also connected to the Roland style 13 pin output to allow connection to various devices such as the Roland GR55. The instrument is strung up with new custom Newtone strings and I will also include two spare sets of these strings. The headstock is fitted with Sperzel locking tuners. The control knobs are also made from wenge.

For completeness I will mention that there was a small round indentation on the neck side when I bought the instrument from the original owner, This has been almost totally fixed by a steaming process and is now all but unnoticeable.

The Warr comes with all the tools, the aforementioned spare string sets and a Ritter gig bag (the original had seen better days).

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:22 pm

Post Re: Warr Guitars Artist 10 For Sale - UK
is your instrument still available?

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:38 am