It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm

StepAbout 1st Gen *Sold!* 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post StepAbout 1st Gen *Sold!*
Hi guys. It's a great piece of equipment, but it hasn't seen any use for a a long time. It's time to find it a new home! Perfect working order, the only scratches are on the bottom. Also have the all-purpose Shure brand power supply that was included when I purchased it from SE. I'm the original owner.

The battery tray inside the unit came detached from the little dab of glue that is on the inside of the battery door, but that can easily be reattached. I can provide pics in case you're concerned about it.

I'll also include a short-length Seismic Audio TRS to dual TS patch cable so you can use the headphone output with a mono tuner (worth about $15).

Asking $525/obo with free shipping to the lower 48 states. PM with offers. Willing to do international shipping, but not for free. Contact me via PM if you live outside the US and I'll work with you to keep the pricing fair.

Pics below:

Thanks for looking!

Padauk 10 String #4951
DBM Tuning

Last edited by TappistRT on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:37 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: StepAbout 1st Gen for Sale *Price Reduced*
Well, no traction on here for a while, so it's getting listed on Reverb. I'll still respond to offers here until it sells on Reverb.

Padauk 10 String #4951
DBM Tuning

Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:16 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: StepAbout 1st Gen for Sale *Price Reduced*
Finally sold!

Padauk 10 String #4951
DBM Tuning

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:14 am