It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 am

**SOLD** 10-string Chapman Stick for sale in the UK 

Post **SOLD** 10-string Chapman Stick for sale in the UK
For sale:

CHAPMAN STICK no. 619. (I believe that this is the later numbering series, not the original series.) 10-string.

Beautiful instrument, and sorry to see it go, but selling as I never got the hang of it and have insufficient time to learn. Going back to concentrating on the guitar.

LOCATED IN THE UK (Sussex). Will ship anywhere in the UK or you can collect.

Come and try it out if you are seriously interested.

At least two previous owners before me (perhaps more).

Good condition - no obvious dents, scratches, or other damage. Electronics all working, action etc good. Strings that are fitted are in good order, though used. Tuned in 10-string classic. Instrument is fully playable.

I am pretty sure it is made of oak.

Has truss rod (and NEW double strength ADJUSTMENT SPANNER). Adjustable string height at nut and at bridge.

Leather neck strap.

Approx 5 foot stereo Y cable (i.e. one cable for left, one for right, into one stereo plug that plugs into the instrument).

ORIGINAL STICK ENTERPRISES METAL-FRAME FLIGHT CASE. (Well used but fully functional.) Foam interior in very good condition.

NEW, unused STICK ENTERPRISES SOFT (padded) black GIG BAG.

NEW, never used or fitted LAP DAWG support bracket for seated performance. Boxed in original packaging with instructions.

One new, unopened, additional full set of Stick Enterprises Matched Reciprocal, Medium Gauge strings (10 strings in all).

One unused half set of Newtone strings for Chapman Stick, gauges .008, .009, .012, .018, .026

Various used Stick Enterprises strings (kept as emergency spares).

Steve Adelson book STICKOLOGY - A Guide to Playing the Chapman Stick with video DVD. Excellent condition.

Emmet Chapman book FREE HANDS. Excellent condition.

Happy to supply photos.

£1,650 plus shipping (and insurance if required).

Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:04 am