It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:54 pm

Grand 12-String Bamboo For Sale : SOLD 

Post Grand 12-String Bamboo For Sale : SOLD
Grand Stick 12-String Serial Number 6524. Ordered Sept 2014 received April 2015. Bamboo Dark finish with Smoky Gray Hipshot Open Back Tuners, Black Pearl Linear Inlays, PASV-4 Pickup Block, Classic Tuning. I have about 80 hours on this.

Extras include CBI 15ft Stereo Cable, Lap Dawg, Ultimate Stand, new set of medium gauge strings in Classic Tuning and SKB Hard Shell Case. Paid $3500 for everything, will sell to a Stickist for $3100 (I'd rather give you a good deal than pay the $400 in Ebay fees). Prefer local sale but will ship UPS insured for $65 (stand will ship separately). You get a 'new' Grand Stick with accessories (case, stand, LapDawg) for less that the cost of a new Grand and without the long wait.

I just bought a pristine used Takamine EF440SCGN down in Boston (off CL) for $550 and a new Alvarez MD65CE from musiciansfriend on sale for $450. Both are Cedar Tops with warm rich tones and sell for $740(MD) and $900(EF) new. I'm going back to guitar (obviously) and will apply some finger technique I learned from the Stick. Keeping the Carvin to play these through.

Sold on 4/30/16 to a new Stickist in Boston - Congrats!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Grand Stick #6524 in Dark Bamboo, Black Pearl Linears, Pearl Gray Tuners, PASV-4
Carvin AG100D Amp

http://southernexposuretrading.com

Last edited by skyking on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:26 am
Contributor
Contributor

Post Re: Grand 12-String Bamboo For Sale
If you look in the "Chapman Stick" forum, someone was recently looking for a seller in the New England area.

The Radnecks

http://www.theradnecks.com

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:41 am