It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:05 am

10 String Grand Graphite for Sale #5412, UK (will ship) 

Post 10 String Grand Graphite for Sale #5412, UK (will ship)
I regret I have to let my Grand Graphite go, so it is advertised here and on eBay. I have a "Buy It Now" of £1500 and will accept sensible offers. It comes with the usual accessories, hard case, soft case, straps, leads, some bridge spares, and a book showing how to be a Stick Hero.
This Grand used to be owned by Dave Swift, Jools Holland's bass player. It has lived in my home studio for the past few years.
It's a nice instrument, fast and clean, with the wide tonal range you'd expect from the legendary PASV-4 pickups. It's in good nick, hardly a mark on it.

Contact me on steeloyster@hotmail.com and we can discuss. Happy to take any photo of it from any angle if you want to check it out. Or you can come and plug it in!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:11 pm