It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:33 pm

Android USB interfaces 
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Post Android USB interfaces
It looks like Android finally got their act together and implemented class-compliant USB audio drivers back in April. Has anyone seen/played with any audio interface hardware out there that plays nicely with the newer Android devices?

I'm asking because it's getting to be time for a device upgrade, I'm always looking for ways to kill two birds with one stone, and my personal technology for work/life is firmly configured around/invested in the android environment.

I poked around in the Google Play store a bit and didn't find much useful in terms of apps yet, so I suppose this might be a few months premature. ;)

http://www.facebook.com/qualitytimejazz

Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery