It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:56 pm

New option for stereo Stick preamp 
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Post New option for stereo Stick preamp
I've used Grace preamps in the studio for years and they are stunningly clean, musical and built like a tank. This thing is made for acoustic guitar with multiple kinds of pickups but it looks like something I'd like to try on Stick. Everything is there save separate EFX loops for each channel but there are always workarounds for that. It has phantom power for a Railboard, lotsa clean gain and beaucoup EQ. For guys who play pianoesque with a crisp clean tone like Bob C., it could be the last word in Stick preamps.

Who wants to drop a grand $ and be the canary in the coal mine?

https://www.fretboardjournal.com/column ... amplifier/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:31 pm