It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
 The big pedalboard discussion 
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: The big pedalboard discussion
some went in
some went out

u know u need help when you use panorama mode..

Attachment:
pedalboard.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

#7159, Grand Railboard,Plum,
RMR tuning, MIDI melody.
Manufactured Dec. 2018

#2001,10 strings Shedua, MR tuning
Stickup, Fretrails
Manufactured March 2002

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqqNYL ... JdyVB5aBZQ

Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:04 pm
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Boaz wrote:
some went in
some went out

u know u need help when you use panorama mode..

Attachment:
pedalboard.jpg

I have the same problem sometimes... I would really like to get
My rig condensed even more...

Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:22 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Boaz, your rig looks so awesome! That's hilarious that you have to use panorama to get the whole picture in there! :o

And to Scott's point about wanting to simplify, here's what my rig looks like:

:ugeek:

Just messing with you guys. Well, that IS my rig, (Guitar Rig, anyway, and others). I'd love to have a bunch of gear but the electrons are fun, too!

Rosewood 10-string, #5989, M4s
Sapphire Railboard, #6763, MR
Wenge-on-Wenge NS/Stick, #170130, Bass 4ths
http://soundcloud.com/stephen-sink-1
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-RDlN ... Ez0hN49_Qg

Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:40 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Site Donor
Site Donor

Just starting to get my big new board set up. Found a guy on Etsy who makes some nice wood boards for reasonable prices.

Thanks to Gene and the FHF crew regarding episode about compact mixers! A Zoom B3n will be on the other side of the G5n for bass effects when it's released in March. I liked the multistomp pedals so much I decided to get the big multi-effect unit. The amp and cab modeling is absolutely amazing for the price of this unit. This new "n" series is impressive to say the least.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Padauk 10 String #4951
DBM Tuning

Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:39 pm
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

TappistRT wrote:
Just starting to get my big new board set up. Found a guy on Etsy who makes some nice wood boards for reasonable prices.

Thanks to Gene and the FHF crew regarding episode about compact mixers! A Zoom B3n will be on the other side of the G5n for bass effects when it's released in March. I liked the multistomp pedals so much I decided to get the big multi-effect unit. The amp and cab modeling is absolutely amazing for the price of this unit. This new "n" series is impressive to say the least.

I just bought a Zoom G5n for my daughter's guitar rig yesterday, sounds really good!

Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:20 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

Jayesskerr wrote:
TappistRT wrote:

I just bought a Zoom G5n for my daughter's guitar rig yesterday, sounds really good!

I just managed to get through the presets yesterday. Most sound pretty good, some are going for direct copies of some recorded songs, and some are so over the top that I would never use them (and I play metal, lol).

The order of the modulation effects in the signal chains on some of the patches seemed odd (reverb before an amp?), but it's a good thing they can be edited.

Padauk 10 String #4951
DBM Tuning

Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:54 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post The big pedalboard discussion
Jayesskerr wrote:

Zoom multieffects ROCK! I've put my melody side through them for ten years and never get tired. Built like tanks, sound like heaven!

Last edited by Olivier on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:28 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Olivier wrote:
Jayesskerr wrote:

Zoom multieffects ROCK! I've put my melody side through them for ten years and never get tired. Built link tanks, sound like heaven!

Yes, my daughter loves it! Sounds great, does everything she wants it to! She got a new Stratocaster, too to go along with it...

Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:59 am
Site Donor
Site Donor

Hey all. Here's a pic of my completed pedalboard.

A bit late on posting this, but my schedule has been pretty nuts. This is my first attempt at a multichannel pedalboard. I joined "mixer on a pedalboard" crew.

With this setup, I can utilize my Stick and guitar at the same time. The switch on the right side swaps between my Stick melody and guitar, going into the second channel of my amp. I added an MS-70CDR to the channel inserts in case I want extra modulation effects. The bass signal is routed to the signal combination/buffer box next to that (the box with the meteor storm), and then is passed to the Zoom B3n on the front of the board. The Beat Buddy tops everything off. Everything is then routed to the looper, then to the mixer which goes back to the dual effects returns on my amp.

This setup is fun, and allows me to be pretty close to a on man band. The downside is the board is pretty heavy, and the overall size of it doesn't seem all that portable. But I'll cross that bridge when I start playing out on a regular basis.

(Don't mind the ugly zip tie on the mixer, it takes some effort to keep that sucker mounted to the board.)

Padauk 10 String #4951
DBM Tuning

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:19 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

This board looks so fun! I love the space on the board, it's not cluttered, totally worth the wait / weight to have you floor plan just the way you want it - bravo.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:45 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next