It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 am

New Year Down Under. 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post New Year Down Under.
Merry Christmas to all. Hope it was a good one , New Year just around the corner.
I think in 2017 I did 26 open Mics and various other more organised gigs. My log for 2018 is not so organised but a similar number occurred.
In a few days I'v been asked to do a 40 min set to provide a opener for the night before two bands. This is my biggest effort yet, I'm mostly ready. Mixture of covers and originals as per the set list below.
We've also recently had Jim Meyer in Australia , I missed him due work , logistics etc but he made his excellent musical presence felt in a range of places.
A long plan of mine came together when my son & I completed a new music room in just 10 days, the Teenagers have taken over the former studio/office in the house & I have a new room of my own, pictures below, Still some design and fit-out to do inside but it's up & running.
Wishing everyone a great 2019, I for one need to get a bit more studious with the Stick among everything else going on. :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:09 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: New Year Down Under.
Lovely creative space Captain!
You’ve put the H in handy......nice work.

All the best to you and yours in the new year bro!

Cheers,
Kev

Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:35 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery