It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 am

lets start again 

Post lets start again
My name is Larry Brown from Omaha, Nebraska. Totally new to the forum and the stick. After having problems with my Railboard I traded it in for a 12 string grand. According to UPS I'll have my new strick from Emmett tomorrow (July 14, 2017). Hopefully be back with skye lessons with Steve A in about a month. Irish/Folk is still my genre of choice. Looking so forward to playing this instrument. Missing Interlochen this year due to not having my stick. I'll be there in 2019. Making new friends and sharing music will be a thrill. A song I'm wanting to play is The Star of the County Down played by Bob Culberson on U-Tube. If anyone has the sheet music of this composed by Bob C I would be so delighted getting it.

Looking forward to meeting you all sometime soon

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:19 am
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: lets start again
Hey Larry! Congrats, and good luck! I look forward to watching and hearing some playing clips soon!

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:00 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

Larry, I have the music. Will start it with you when we meet again. Congrats on your new Stick

Steve A

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:35 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Site Donor
Site Donor

Hey there Larry Brown. I did promise to get this to you, and here's THE Steve Adelson offering to share it as well!

I am attaching the version that Bob handed out at the Free Hands Academy 2014 event. It's on 2 separate pages - I hope that you enjoy looking this over.

I really enjoyed our conversation last month and appreciated learning more about fishing from you. Take care.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:34 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery