It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

New Subforum - Stolen Sticks & Gear 
Site Admin

Post New Subforum - Stolen Sticks & Gear
It's unfortunate that this subforum has to exist, but I thought it be best for this subforum to be repository of info related to stolen Sticks and gear. This way a record of stolen gear can be available for reference as time goes on and by chance someone stumbles upon a "questionable" sale or sighting.

Please remember to include as much descriptive info as you can along with location.

Post your stolen gear here as a New Topic, I'll get an automated notification (users also can Subscribe Forum) and I will turn it into a Global Announcement which will show up at the top of all the subforums for ~1 month.

Also, let us know if your gear has been recovered and revise your Topic title to indicate such.

I hope that this is a highly visited though little used subforum. You might want to consider also posting your info onto the Stickwire listserv.

Good luck.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:09 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery