It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 am

studio and live gear for sale 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post studio and live gear for sale
Hi all,

Doing another round of the revolving gear game here. I'm about to start trying to dig up estimates for prices on all this, and will then post on eBay, but I thought I'd offer here first in case anyone is interested. Send me an email if you have any interest, questions, etc.

- 2 Euphonic Audio cabinets. Each is a 3-way design, with a 10" for lows, plus a kids speaker and a highs speaker. They accept 1/4" inputs (two jacks, to connect another extension speaker), and have two crossover dials in the back, one labeled "highs" and one "mids." Two side handles, plus one handle on the bottom that doubles as a tilt stand. Rated for 250 watts each, with an 8ohm rating. Black carpet exterior. I've had these for years. They were never my main speakers, although if you ever saw Bert Lams and I on the east coast or in the south, you heard them as for awhile they lived with him on that side of the country. He always liked them for acoustic guitar, though they definitely don't have as much low end as bigger speakers. Amazing for their size though! I could sell these as a pair or individually.

- Digidesign mBox 2 Pro with Pro Tools LE 8 software. The software is a bit outdated, but.. I'm registered as the owner and my understanding of current Avid policies is that for a $20 fee they will transfer ownership of the interface and software to a new owner. Which... means if you're looking for a cheap way to get into Pro Tools, this might be an avenue. The interface connects via Firewire and has up to 6 ins, 8 outs, 2 mic press, 4 DIs, 24bit, 96k resolution, MIDI I/O, two headphone ports. Including all the original packaging, software discs for Mac/Windows, manuals, etc. You will need an iLok for registration. http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/nov06/a ... ox2pro.htm

- Lexicon MPX G2 with foot controller. Great rack mount preamp/processor. Mono in, stereo out. Designed to be used as a standalone DI, or as an effects processor connected before an amp. http://lexiconpro.com/en-US/products/mpx-g2

- Native Instrument Rig Kontrol 2 - Guitar Rig foot controller/audio and MIDI interface. Two inputs, two outputs. Designed to work with Native Instruments Guitar Rig software (not included). Connects to computer via USB. MIDI in/out plus two jacks for expression pedals. http://www.native-instruments.com/index ... igcontrol2

- Roland FC-100 (original version). This is a curious piece. It's quite similar to Roland's other MIDI controllers, except.. the connection is something called RRC. Designed to work with Roland's VP-70, GM-70, GR-50, GP-8 and GP-16.

- Sound absorption panels. Leftovers from recent studio mods... but all are brand new. I can't post the company name, but I have some cloth wrapped panels in both 1" and 2" thick, mostly 2'x4' size, mostly in an off white color, but one in black. I also do have one 2'x2' 2" thick panel (off white). Also some of the more common foam type panels in charcoal grey and a few other odds and ends like small bass traps and monitor speaker isolation pads. The biggest trouble here is shipping on the larger items. But email if interested.

That's about it for today.. except for the Grand Stick I'm on the fence about... but that's another post ;-)

Cheers!
Tom
tom@thossounds.com

Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:11 pm