It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:45 pm

New tires for the PT Cruiser, $500.00 deductable car wreck.. 

Post New tires for the PT Cruiser, $500.00 deductable car wreck..
I'm lowering the price of the Mark Warr Stick to $1400.00. Those interesred have already read about it, if not just keep looking. You eat the shipping. Gustavo, I know the shipping to South America could be quite high, but what can I do? I'm already on disability. I've been looking at some Stick videos and have gotten interested in this ax. I would still rather have an 8-stringed. Whatever. If it sells, good. If not..........? Call or G-mail me. 803-772-2971 garricksam@gmail.com

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: New tires for the PT Cruiser, $500.00 deductable car wre
sam garrick wrote:
I'm lowering the price of the Mark Warr Stick to $1400.00. Those interesred have already read about it, if not just keep looking. You eat the shipping. Gustavo, I know the shipping to South America could be quite high, but what can I do? I'm already on disability. I've been looking at some Stick videos and have gotten interested in this ax. I would still rather have an 8-stringed. Whatever. If it sells, good. If not..........? Call or G-mail me. 803-772-2971 garricksam@gmail.com
Hi Sam,

I don't know how Warr Guitars would feel about you calling your instrument a Stick, but as a matter of correctness and avoiding confusion, I'd like to ask that you please to refrain from doing so. It's not a Stick. Stick is a brand name, and there are definite differences between the instruments.

Generically, Emmett calls them "fretboard tapping instruments", others call them "tap guitars".

Good luck selling your instrument and tires.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:58 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery