It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:27 pm

THinning out the herd 

Post THinning out the herd
I need to divest myself of extra gear that I never use anymore. Contact me here or by my associated e-mail address if you are interested. I will supply pics to any seriously interested parties.

* Tobias Killer B 4-string. LOW Serial Number. This was one of the first Tobias basses out of the shop in Nashville after Gibson took over. Active EQ. Pickup selector switch. Tobacco burst, One-piece basswood body, 5-piece maple mahogany bolt-on neck with pau ferro fretboard. Includes Warwick hardshell case and strap. Asymetrical neck 2-truss design. Has a D-tuner installed on E-string. Schaller straplocks. Black hardware. Extremely versatile tone control! $1650 USD

* ESP Grassroots Forest 5-string Bass. Neck-through. Active EQ. Birdseye maple body and maple/walnut neck with rosewood fretboard. Pickups are HOT and very thumpy! Amazing tone! You have to see this beauty! Dunlop straplocks. Comes with Warwick Rockbad gig bag. $550 USD

* Carvin LB70F 4-string Fretless Bass. Neck-through. Active EQ. All Koa body and neck. Ebony fretboard with lines and dots inlaid on top and side. Gold hardware all around. Sperzel Locking Tuners with D- tuner installed on E-string. Wilkinson Bridge. Dunlop straplocks. Comes with fitted Carvin hardshell Bass Case. Very warm and really fast neck! $550 USD

* Carvin PB-300 Combo Bass Amp. 5-band parametric and Graphic EQ. 15" woofer and 2.5" tweeter for slap tone. Comes with Carvin branded Vinyl Cover. In Amazing shape and it's LOUD! $160 USD

* Korg N5 Synth $160 USD

* Roland GR-30 MIDI Guitar Module $225 USD

* Roland GK-2a MIDI Hexagonal Pickup for guitar (Modified - housing removed from pickup assembly) $40 USD

* Rocktron All-Access MIDI Foot Switcher (NIB) $899 USD

* Boss Xtortion pedal $55 USD

* Behringer FCB1010 MIDI controller pedal with Mod chip installed. I will include the original chip. $65 USD

* ART X-15 Ultrafoot MIDI controller pedal. All metal construction. $55 USD

* 4 Shure Beta 58A mics $95 USD EACH

* Shure SM57 mic $55 USD

* EV 635A/B mic $35 USD

* Shure VP64 mic $35 USD

* Warwick 6 mic Rockbag microphone case (soft-sided) $55

If you don't like the price you see above on anything make me a reasonable offer. I PREFER not to ship outside of the USA. If you are outside of the US, I will have to negotiate terms of shipping and sale depending on the location.

All item prices above are WITHOUT SHIPPING. I will send them to you UPS Ground and calculate the shipping costs to wherever you want it shipped.

I prefer Paypal for payment but for larger items I will also consider Escrow.com, which is a very safe and reliable service. If Escrow.com is used we split the cost of the fee charged for the item 50/50 MINUS shipping costs which you will be solely responsible for.

NOTE that larger items (like the Carvin Amp above) are HEAVY and the shipping amount will be greater. That's just the way it goes. I don't give deals on shipping. Local pickup is also OK.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:12 am