It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:20 am

FS/FT TOP OF THE LINE Custom made Strat unique like Halo 
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Post FS/FT TOP OF THE LINE Custom made Strat unique like Halo
Hello, World!

I am offering a one-of-a-kind instrument. Ideally, I would like to sell it, but I would be willing to trade it for an NS/Stick.

Hand-finished with top-of-the-line components and a detailed and careful setup.

• NECK / FRETBOARD WOOD: Single piece maple neck/fretboard with a walnut “skunk stripe”. Similar to Fender Vintage and Custom Shop guitars.
  • FRET MARKERS INLAYS: Single black dots on 3-5-7-9-15-17-19-21 and double black dots on 12.
  • TRUSS ROD: Adjustable double-ended truss rod - no component or string removal needed. Allen key is included.
  • NECK ATTACHMENT: 4 bolts with a metal plate to properly distribute the pressure over the neck joint.
  • NECK FINISH: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend for a very comfortable touch and non-sticky sensation while playing. Similar to the unique Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and basses.
  • FRETS: 22 medium jumbo frets.
  • TUNING MACHINES: Graph Tech Ratio locking machine heads, and Graph Tech graphite string trees for easy sliding when the tremolo is in use.
  • BRIDGE: Six-point 6-point tremolo bridge with Graph Tech bridge saddles for better range and longer-lasting strings. Blocked tremolo with a wooden piece like Eric Clapton for more stability during bends. Springs and tremolo arm are included if the tremolo needs to be used.
  • CONTROLS: Single 500kOhm volume knob for simplicity like Eddie Van Halen style.
  • PICKUPS: Single humbucker pickup, Gibson 498T with AlNiCo V from the Les Paul and SG for that well-known vintage rock sound.
  • ELECTRONIC SHIELDING: Aluminium coated body cavity and control cover
  • BODY WOOD: Basswood for a better sound and lighter weight.
  • BODY FINISH: Gloss black aged.
  • PICKGUARD: Multi ply black pearl pickguard
  • STRAP / LOCKS: DiMarzio Clip Lock locking strap to keep the guitar safely in place while playing standing up.
  • CASE: To keep the guitar safe a light Gator case is included, this will protect the guitar from day-to-day dangers and even if checked in during a flight.
  • STRING: 9-11-16-26w-36w-46w Nickel Wound

An equivalent custom-made guitar from Halo is worth over 3000EUR with a looong waiting time. I am asking only for half of that! The price is 1574EUR, you can PM to arrange the sale, or you can buy it directly from https://www.ricardo.ch/de/a/top-of-the-line-custom-made-strat-unique-like-halo-1208131542/

Can be tested and picked up in Zürich Switzerland.
Shipping Worldwide is possible, just PM with your Country and Post code to get a quote.
Payment in cash, TWINT, or bank transfer (in advance).

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Support: bitcoin:bc1qedfg9z55ux3tlnf7qnnu3vggv8vant604dasye?message=Donate

http://www.instagram.com/waltschwarzkopf

Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:58 am