It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:09 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Railboard Order Confirmed! 

Post Re: Railboard Order Confirmed!
BSharp wrote:
Sorry Rob, keeping you waiting extra long. Your black Railboard #6646 w/RMR tuning has been sitting here along with several others fully assembled and waiting for R/Blocks, which in turn have been waiting for tiny PC boards to sense and auto switch to phantom power.

We'll have the new modules in about a week but meanwhile I'll take one from a finished Railboard waiting for payment and get yours ready hopefully for Tuesday shipping.

Appalling Peter to rob for Rob,

Emmett.

Yay!

This means a week + shipping for me. No biggie, at least I have that much more time to plan a trip for the kids and the wife so that I can completely immerse myself into all things stick when my Railboard finally arrives. ;)

Lauri

Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:36 am
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Last edited by Jayesskerr on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:39 am
Artisan Contributor
Artisan Contributor

No word from Rob yet about Emmett's big announcement. I bet he's out buying/building gear for his new Stick :P

Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:53 am
Site Donor
Site Donor

flynlion wrote:
No word from Rob yet about Emmett's big announcement. I bet he's out buying/building gear for his new Stick :P

Nah, I was having a bad night and then recovering from same.

This is absolutely tremendous news; in fact, I reported it in a different forum's "What Put a Smile on Your Face Today?" thread with a link to Emmett's post labeled: "All the naughty words!" (perhaps an unconscious sequel to "Divine Expletive!"). Wow, 23 months to the day. :lol:

Yes, I plan to record the opening of the box.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:20 pm
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Congratulations Rob! I guess we will be expecting to see you in at least one more free hands Friday then. This time playing the Railboard.

Mike

Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:32 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Site Donor
Site Donor

mike kemp wrote:
Congratulations Rob! I guess we will be expecting to see you in at least one more free hands Friday then. This time playing the Railboard.

Thanks, Mike. Gearing up to run my Stick into Free Hands Friday or Skype will have to wait several months, most likely. On the other hand, I can start my Stick research very soon.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:50 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Congratulations, Rob!

https://sproingg.bandcamp.com/
http://soundcloud.com/jenko-nashorn

Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:42 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

I was mistaken earlier: the bulk of my Stick research likely will have to wait several months, unless I find some way to supplement my income. I forgot that I will need a $200 reamp box (there are less expensive options, but I am currently convinced that the differences are significant).

Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:54 am
Site Donor
Site Donor

nashorn wrote:
Congratulations, Rob!

Vielen dank!

Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:55 am
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Big News
At 12:25PM Stick Enterprises time, Cambria called to request my balance payment. Even more than would otherwise be the case, I am thankful to Emmett for his attention and work. I might manage to be more articulate in my unboxing video, but I somehow doubt it. ;)

My last update to this thread will be the announcement that my Stick has shipped. Thereafter, look for a new thread which will include the unboxing video.

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:23 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next