It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:52 pm

t-shirts and whatnot on ebay 
Post t-shirts and whatnot on ebay
I see these listings for t-shirts and hoodies that say things like "I will rule the world with my chapman stick" and similar such apparel

are these being auctioned by SE, or is it some new thing where whatever search term you type into ebay automatically appears on the t-shirt?

it doesn't appear to happen when I type in "Warr Guitar" or other similar search term...

Randy

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:04 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: t-shirts and whatnot on ebay
Randy wrote:
I see these listings for t-shirts and hoodies that say things like "I will rule the world with my chapman stick" and similar such apparel

are these being auctioned by SE, or is it some new thing where whatever search term you type into ebay automatically appears on the t-shirt?

it doesn't appear to happen when I type in "Warr Guitar" or other similar search term...

Randy
Hi Randy,

Thanks for the heads up.

If you're an eBay shopper there's a procedure for reporting items that you think are violations of trademarks, etc. It helps eBay from being inundated with counterfeit items, etc. It taks hardly any time at all, just follow the link to: "report this item"

Obviously, if more than one person goes to the trouble of reporting these items, there is a quicker response.

If anyone wants to get a Chapman Stick shirt, they are available from Stick Enterprises:

http://www.stick.com/accessories/apparel/

available in M, L, XL, 2XL and even 3XL sizes.

Thanks, again.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:52 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery