It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 pm

Right Chum!-interesting technique 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Right Chum!-interesting technique
on the 60's Batman show the Riddler posed this to Batman and Robin-"what is yellow, dangerous and sits in a tree?" Robin replied " a canary with a machine gun!" in which Batman replied 'Right chum!" and smacked his gloved fist into his other open hand.

well, when I found this on YouTube, I wondered is this a "dangerous Non-Stick player sitting in a tree"? but then taking the egalitarian approach as to how I could benefit all of us Stickists, I propose that it shows the beauty of the 4ths tuning and maybe might offer some inspiration for some new songs or just having plain fun! enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJKrnGLsvbQ&feature=related

take care,
Dave Brosky - Pittsburgh

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:38 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: Right Chum!-interesting technique
That's Bill Evenhouse. I've chatted (email) with him before. He's on StickWire as well.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:45 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Artisan Contributor
Artisan Contributor

Post Re: Right Chum!-interesting technique
I like this video. The different elements are nice and simple for a beginner (like me) when taken seperately, but also challenging and fun when combined. Does anyone know what tuning Bill uses, and are there more vids like this?

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:22 am