It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:17 am

Stereo output question 
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: Stereo output question
metalken wrote:
I have one more question. I realize its not really appropo in this thread, but its about the same stick, so why not?

I was considering using a different tuning on the stick i'll be getting. If thats the case, since i have the fixed bridge model, will the intonation be that screwed up if i, say, tune the bass side down, or tune to 4ths, etc? Like if i wanted to, say, Matched Reciprocal or inverted 4ths?

It COULD be depending on the tuning and how far from standard tuning you intend to go. Also the strng thickness can make a difference too. I'd definitely speak with Stick enterprises about this when you order strings. They can tell you how "far" you can go from standard tuning and can supply some slightly different nut and bridge screws that will enable you to venture a little further away from standard tuning.

http://www.rayrlmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/raylavigne

Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:41 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Artisan Contributor
Artisan Contributor

Thanks for the input!

Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:26 am
Contributor
Contributor

the first stick i buy was with actv block pickup, beautifull sound but much different to the original sound of the stickup.. bass side very deep and heavy and melody side much clear and elettric... seem like a grand piano :)

Wed May 05, 2010 4:22 pm