It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:49 pm

E-mail addresses for Stick? 

Post E-mail addresses for Stick?
Hi everyone

Not currently a Stick owner but considering it.

I've just tried to send some questions to the lovely people at Stick using the e-mail links at Stick.Com. Result for all of them has been to have the message bounced back, even the webmaster address !! Seems I'm spam :D

If anyone can help, I know that Emmett pokes his head through the door here, it would be much appreciated.

Best wishes

Nick

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:40 pm
Contributor
Contributor

Post Re: E-mail addresses for Stick?
The best advice I could give would be to call them directly. I tried contacting them through email back in '07 when I placed my order but never got a response by email.

Quite frankly its' refreshing to see a company still communicate so directly with their customers; a feeling that somewhat completes the whole experience that is placing that first order followed by the waiting an eventual arrival of your instrument.

Best of luck.

Steve

#5313 10 String Paduak
Silver Pearl Linear Inlays
PASV4
Matched Reciprocal

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Thanks Steve

Unfortunately it's a bit costly to call from the UK.

I appreciate the person to person touch as much as you but e-mail is a good first contact IMO, especially across countries.

If an e-mail address is offered by a company I think a minimum requirement is that it works and that there is at least some response. Otherwise there seems no point in providing it. I'm hoping that it's maybe a server glitch or some such, however it doesn't bode well that you didn't get a reply via that medium.

I'm hopeful that one of the Chapman gang will be able to tell me. :)

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:52 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

I have to agree with Steve. I just ordered some strings and a few other bits and I had a lovely conversation with Yuta. Followed it up with an email.

Can you imagine any other company where you could have such direct contact?

I live in the UK and I still say if you need to contact Stick SE - ring.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:06 pm
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Expensive as it may be, call them. You will get all of your questions answered, and whoever you speak with will put a smile on your face. They are wonderful people, my blood pressure goes down 20 points after I've had a conversation with them. So call them, because way to soon, the only conversations will be via email. But I will bet that one of the only holdouts, will be the good people at SE.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:30 pm
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Hello Nick - Send me your email address at my email address:

seanstirling@gmail.com

I've known Emmett for many years. I can call SE direct for you. Emmett's a bit busy this week. Whoever I get I'll advise them of the glitch. Let me know what you'd like to communicate. I'm sure they will contact you directly.

Sean Stirling

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:14 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery

seanstirling wrote:
Hello Nick - Send me your email address at my email address:

seanstirling@gmail.com

I've known Emmett for many years. I can call SE direct for you. Emmett's a bit busy this week. Whoever I get I'll advise them of the glitch. Let me know what you'd like to communicate. I'm sure they will contact you directly.

Sean Stirling

Many thanks, Sean :)

I'll pm you my e-mail address.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:14 am

Surfin' and NotYet, i hear ya and it is indeed laudable as it is to have that personal touch you describe, I still find for initial enquiries that e-mail works well for me. I find it easier to formulate my thoughts in a written form and this way I avoid the put the phone down and then realise I missed a question scenario. Coupled to which if it's offered then people will expect it to work. ;)

Rest assured there ARE other companies who operate with the customer interest at heart. As a bass player of 30 years I've been lucky enough to find a good few still around. All is not lost in this world quite yet !!

Thanks for the responses chaps. :)

Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:23 am