It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:28 pm

How Deep Is Your Love ? 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: How Deep Is Your Love ?
wsmerwin wrote:
I apologize if this is a subject already taken up in some previous forum but what configuration of the Stick or NS Stick offers the deepest tone, the lowest sound, the least guitar like notes ? Graphite ? Bamboo ? Ironwood ? What’s your impression ?
I haven't noticed a pronounced difference in bass response. The main difference between the hardwoods and the bamboo/graphites seems to be the decay speed of the higher frequencies.

I'm hoping to get some vids up soon of the Dual Bass Reciprocal Ten String Grand instrument I have. This is as deep as I care to delve, and the PASV-4 is definitely the right pickup for this instrument.

Mine is up a half step from the normal DBR (low C instead of low B), but here's a the tuning chart for this instrument:

http://www.stick.com/instruments/tunings/10/dbr/

and its corresponding range as compared to piano, bass and guitar:

So is this the ultimate Stick for jamming with elephants?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8527009.stm

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:39 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery