It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 32  Next
 Any good modern sticktones? 
Post Re: Any good modern sticktones?
pcgonzales wrote:
tapmasterflash wrote:
The_Afro_Circus wrote:
This guy must work in an IMAX theater because he's a serious master of projection

You must work absolutely nowhere because you have the time to post a lot of text here and no MUSIC.

You need your eyes and head checked because he's the only one posting music.

By the way, do you own a Flutar?

OK, so you're not posting music? You're just here posting text? LOL, you're a loser. I called it: sycophant.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:32 pm
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

tapmasterflash wrote:
pcgonzales wrote:
tapmasterflash wrote:
The_Afro_Circus wrote:
This guy must work in an IMAX theater because he's a serious master of projection

You must work absolutely nowhere because you have the time to post a lot of text here and no MUSIC.

OK, so you're not posting music? You're just here posting text? LOL, you're a loser. I called it: sycophant.

Ouch!!! You called me a loser! Wow, how can I get past this day!

Josh and others can we have a group hug after this?

Hahahaha!!! Funny guy!! But seriously what kind of cereal do you have in the morning? Fruity pebbles?

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:41 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
pcgonzales wrote:
tapmasterflash wrote:
pcgonzales wrote:
tapmasterflash wrote:
The_Afro_Circus wrote:

Hahahaha!!! Funny guy!! But seriously what kind of cereal do you have in the morning? Fruity pebbles?

You already said only 1 guy post videos on here, and that guy is not you. You should need a group hug after that. Lame ass loser. Post some music if you're gonna call me out on anything musically or skillwise. Don't refer to other to fight your battles.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:48 pm
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

tapmasterflash wrote:
pcgonzales wrote:
tapmasterflash wrote:
pcgonzales wrote:
tapmasterflash wrote:
The_Afro_Circus wrote:

You already said only 1 guy post videos on here, and that guy is not you. You should need a group hug after that. Lame ass loser. Post some music if you're gonna call me out on anything musically or skillwise. Don't refer to other to fight your battles.

What battle was it again? Oh yeah you said you can play better than Josh.
Then I asked you.. post yourself playing some music.

Or maybe dad won't lend you his video camera?

You don't have to make a new video just post one of your older ones. You know something that has an $11 guitar or better.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:56 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Ok so here you go.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:59 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

pcgonzales wrote:
tapmasterflash wrote:
The_Afro_Circus wrote:

Well I posted my meager offering. Lol.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:01 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Fun Thread

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:05 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
pcgonzales wrote:
tapmasterflash wrote:
pcgonzales wrote:
tapmasterflash wrote:
pcgonzales wrote:
tapmasterflash wrote:
The_Afro_Circus wrote:

What battle was it again? Oh yeah you said you can play better than Josh.
Then I asked you.. post yourself playing some music.

Or maybe dad won't lend you his video camera?

You don't have to make a new video just post one of your older ones. You know something that has an $11 guitar or better.

Play BETTER? Are you 8 years old? You sound like an inexperienced musician. Sure, I can play a piece of his choosing that he plays on video here and says do better. Keep in mind I haven’t stick. I’m a tapping guitarist. Also keep in mind I’m willing to do this on stick for your entertainment purposes. And if I’m decent at it, you go fuck all youslves and the time you put into imagining this is a complex intellectual instrument waiting for juwt you. By all means, please you too play what your god Josh plays. All I ask is it’s a known work of music and not some bullshit hommade tonedeaf shit.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:16 pm
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

tapmasterflash wrote:
Play BETTER? Are you 8 years old? You sound like an inexperienced musician. Sure, I can play a piece of his choosing that he plays on video here and says do better. Keep in mind I haven’t stick. I’m a tapping guitarist. Also keep in mind I’m willing to do this on stick for your entertainment purposes. And if I’m decent at it, you go fuck all youslves and the time you put into imagining this is a complex intellectual instrument waiting for juwt you. By all means, please you too play what your god Josh plays. All I ask is it’s a known work of music and not some bullshit hommade tonedeaf shit.

Wow.. imagine that more curse words!

As impressive as you're coming off here and as much fun as this has been I'm afraid I'm done here.

The owes was all on you after about your 3rd post stating that you could out play anyone. Josh is not my God but I think you seriously need to find religion or something as you seriously need help or maybe just guitar lessons? Hope you find whatever it was you were looking for on this thread. I'm guessing you got exactly what you were looking for. Bye Bye.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:26 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
pcgonzales wrote:
tapmasterflash wrote:

Wow.. imagine that more curse words!

As impressive as you're coming off here and as much fun as this has been I'm afraid I'm done here.

The owes was all on you after about your 3rd post stating that you could out play anyone. Josh is not my God but I think you seriously need to find religion or something as you seriously need help or maybe just guitar lessons? Hope you find whatever it was you were looking for on this thread. I'm guessing you got exactly what you were looking for. Bye Bye.

Shocker. You didn't play shit. You dragged some other guy into this that never got asked to be in this thread. And now you bid farewell after having played nothing. So farewell, my friend.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:55 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 32  Next