It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Whilst I'm waiting for my Railboard... 
Contributor
Contributor

Post Re: Whilst I'm waiting for my Railboard...
Sadly not!

I'd have hoped with the pics of the Grand Railboard coming out they'd have the R-Blocks ready but clearly not!

10 string Railboard #7076 (Currently in DBR)

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:05 am
Quote:
Sadly not!

I now your frustration..... I ordered a Railboard ( my first stick) before Christmas and I am still waiting 2 months later... During my order I was told "about" 2 months give or take. So I am hoping its down to a week or two more of waiting.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:41 pm

CurvedLight wrote:
Quote:
Sadly not!

I now your frustration..... I ordered a Railboard ( my first stick) before Christmas and I am still waiting 2 months later... During my order I was told "about" 2 months give or take. So I am hoping its down to a week or two more of waiting.

I ordered a Railboard around the end of October and it's on the way, so probably not too much longer for you.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:53 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

It's always a bit longer than you think (really, hope) it will be. I'm a really crappy waiter when it's for an indeterminate amount of time (the classic "StickWait."). Tell me it'll happen on Christmas, and I can wait easily until Christmas. Tell me that Santa is coming some night between middle of December and late January, and I'm going to go crazy wondering if tomorrow is Stickmas. But the wait seems to get shorter and shorter! My Railboard was 114 days or so, delivered on a Christmas Eve. The NS/Stick only took about 94 days or so, IIRC [checked--it was only 69 days! Sorry, Gary rocks!]. Many had to wait a year or more, for various reasons. And the Grand Railboard waiters have been waiting for years and years. And lo! It has Happened.

And congrats hading (Bill? I might be confusing you with another h-name here on the forum) on yours being on the way. What'd you get?

Rosewood 10-string, #5989, M4s
Sapphire Railboard, #6763, MR
Wenge-on-Wenge NS/Stick, #170130, Bass 4ths
http://soundcloud.com/stephen-sink-1
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-RDlN ... Ez0hN49_Qg

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:29 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery

paigan0 wrote:
And congrats hading (Bill? I might be confusing you with another h-name here on the forum) on yours being on the way. What'd you get?

No, I'm Howard, the 'h' in hading. It's a black/aqua glow 10-string Railboard with black tuners. RMR tuning.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:12 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

hading wrote:
No, I'm Howard, the 'h' in hading. It's a black/aqua glow 10-string Railboard with black tuners. RMR tuning.
Nice! Thanks, Howard. Sorry for the confusion.

I have the blue with aqua glow and black tuners. I waffled between the blue and the black, and then the red and the plum, and then a seafoam green came early and I could have gotten it, but decided on the blue (sapphire). I'm happy with my choice and I'm sure you will be.

Now I want the gold plasma-coated 12-string Railboard. THAT'S a purty Stick. [GAS alert!]

Rosewood 10-string, #5989, M4s
Sapphire Railboard, #6763, MR
Wenge-on-Wenge NS/Stick, #170130, Bass 4ths
http://soundcloud.com/stephen-sink-1
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-RDlN ... Ez0hN49_Qg

Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:46 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
hading wrote:

I ordered a Railboard around the end of October and it's on the way, so probably not too much longer for you.

Hading - did you get a delivery date or ship date ? if so how much advance notice did SE give you ?

Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:25 pm

CurvedLight wrote:

Hading - did you get a delivery date or ship date ? if so how much advance notice did SE give you ?

When I ordered they said between around the first week of February to the first week of March. I got the notice that it was ready I think a week ago yesterday. It shipped Tuesday and is supposed to be here Monday.

Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:11 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

The waiting is the hardest part....

Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:23 pm
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

I got a note my SG12 is ready. It should be shipped out first of the week. Once you get tracking info that should say roughly when to expect it. I’ll post pics

Maple SG12 #6914 Classic Tuning
Website robgellner.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChuob7 ... bmRsfgswJQ

Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:25 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next