It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Running Motor 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: Running Motor
Tritone, you amaze me. Only showing up once again to be negative. The answers indeed are in those products. I don't make money off his order asshole. The products are there to help players who are interested in learning how to play the Stick. You're interest is still to anonomously bash.
This is well known here.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Guys who are greddy really bug me too.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:27 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Lee Vatip wrote:
I don't make money off his order asshole.

Steve,

I dont want to interrupt this exchange as it appears rather lively and has two distinct catfights going on in one thread....but I was kind of curious about your comment above:

You dont make any money off the books or CD/DVDs that you sell?

I just assumed that was part of how you made your living, aside from playing paying gigs.

Thanks

Randy

Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:00 am
Contributor
Contributor

Randy wrote:
Lee Vatip wrote:
I don't make money off his order asshole.

Steve,

I dont want to interrupt this exchange as it appears rather lively and has two distinct catfights going on in one thread....but I was kind of curious about your comment above:

You dont make any money off the books or CD/DVDs that you sell?

I just assumed that was part of how you made your living, aside from playing paying gigs.

Thanks

Randy

That's because it is. He's just pissed off cause I won't let up about it. 99% of his posts are either posts about where his next gigs are or posts about what he's selling. Think about it. All he had to do was answer the guy's question about simple motor exercises yet instead tells him to buy his product. Then, when I call him on it, he posts ranting about my evilness, yet STILL doesn't answer the guys question.

As much as I love needling Greg, at least he occasionally tries to help people around here directly without angling for a dollar.

Tritone

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:22 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

Never gave any positive advice?
No need to defend my rep on that one Tritone.
As you said your m.o. is needling. You're just a coward and a jerk. No need for a response, but I'm sure it's coming.

And Randy, since you asked, most of the current sales of my book and DVD come from the publishing companies themselves (Mel Bay and TrueFire) or through SE. I rarely sell direct anymore. I do get satisfaction from getting the materials into players hands from whatever distribution source. And if someone grows musically because of these products, that's my gratification.
I earn a living teaching and performing.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:33 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Contributor
Contributor

Lee Vatip wrote:
Never gave any positive advice?
No need to defend my rep on that one Tritone.
As you said your m.o. is needling. You're just a coward and a jerk. No need for a response, but I'm sure it's coming.

And Randy, since you asked, most of the current sales of my book and DVD come from the publishing companies themselves (Mel Bay and TrueFire) or through SE. I rarely sell direct anymore. I do get satisfaction from getting the materials into players hands from whatever distribution source. And if someone grows musically because of these products, that's my gratification.
I earn a living teaching and performing.

Nothing to defend because there's nothing there. Searched through your posts for actual informative posts about technique theory, ect. Gave up after about page 10. Like i said your posts consist of the following:

1:Posts about upcoming or recorded gigs.

2:Posts about the stuff you have to sell.

3:Your ridiculous "Look at me try and imitate Victor Borge and fail miserably" posts.

You have 731 posts since manny relaunched stickist. Do you really want me to go through them and catalogue them for Greedy, Gig promo, Epic comedy fail, or.....gasp.... informative? Because I am sadistic enough to do that just to prove a point.

As I stated previously, 99% of your posts here are either gig announcements or advertisments for whatever you're selling. Stickist for you is nothing more than an online billboard.

Tritone

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:23 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

>>>As I stated previously, 99% of your posts here are either gig announcements or advertisments <<

Oh and let's forgot about all the posts that called you out for being a virus to the Stick community.
Your turn clown
Oh and Victor Borge... nice

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:55 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Site Donor
Site Donor

Tritone I have an idea. So your attacks don't drag this forum down as usual, contact me through your real identity and save everyone from your public venom. That way you can really clear up all the problems you have with me directly. I believe follks here are bored with your public antics.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:03 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Contributor
Contributor

We can ignore tritone by going to the user control panel and listing him as a foe,I did it and now I can't see his posts anymore,how nice.

BassLabs 10 string #5050
PASV4
baritone melody
Mesa Walk About bass amp
Mesa TA-15 amp

Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:14 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ZgVRJ-H8U[/youtube]

Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:16 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next