It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:05 am

Speed Practicing Part 2 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Speed Practicing Part 2
I wrote about this once before but I'm back on the Pirateship and in the first 2 weeks have not achieved that much. Unexpected Calls into drydock in Singapore and generally pretty hectic, by the end of some days you just feel like going into town for a beer or sleeping. Anyway, for the final 3 weeks I have a plan! :D
I have a list of stuff to do all in digestible chunks hopefully and by Speed Practicing I mean no wasting time, not much enjoyable noodling, here is the target , just do it, each day. Some of this is straight up Learning , fretboard, theory, etc, others are pieces I need to finish properly or improve upon.
Spring has arrived in Australia and there of lots of things I want to tick off the list with the STICK this summer, so I better get busy.
Will report back in a week. I find this kind of goal setting handy , but discipline is the key.
I have the ALTO on the ship again With the Apogee Duet and Macbook, enjoying it but kind of missing the Grand which I was just getting used to.

Kirk Out.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:31 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: Speed Practicing Part 2
Hey bud, sounds cool! I have been doing the same. Just out of curiosity, what's all on your list?

Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:21 pm