It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Having troubles learning this thing? Tell us... 

Post Re: Having troubles learning this thing? Tell us...
Thanks. I'll check it out. I find the more I fiddle with it the more sense it makes but the learning curve is definitely challenging my meddle. But I AM determined to make beautiful musi
:D

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Is there a video that shows the actual hands on mechanics of tuning a Stick? I think I've got it figured out but it would be great to know I actually have.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:31 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

The link should work here below. Scroll down to the Alto schemata, then follow the
numbers down to "3" and you will see the notes are the same as on a guitar until you
get to the C which is of course just up from the B as it would be on guitar. So you fret
those notes :? right? Just checking ;). I know how confusing it can be in the beginning.
If you tune it up so that it will play like a flubber guitar but still make a note you are probably
one octave too low. Go up one octave and you are there. If you go two you will most likely
break your high C.

Good luck.

http://jrjwhatifthepaintingshadsongs.tumblr.com/

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:47 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7