It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:21 pm

2 to 3 feet of snow coming!!!!! 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: 2 to 3 feet of snow coming!!!!!
88persuader wrote:
BTW this is rrlavigne, I found my old username and password so I'm going back to using that as I have a lot of forum history attached to it.

Welcome back, Mr. Shotgun.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:05 pm
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Robstafarian wrote:
88persuader wrote:
BTW this is rrlavigne, I found my old username and password so I'm going back to using that as I have a lot of forum history attached to it.

Welcome back, Mr. Shotgun.

:D 8-)

Thanks Rob!

http://www.rayrlmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/raylavigne

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:22 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

K Rex wrote:
Okay. Luc and John. I am begging your forgiveness in advance. I have 8 or so inches coming tomorrow. That being said, I'm on a VERY treacherous, hilly, winding country road. With my truck out of commission, I will be just as stranded as if I had 2 feet of snow on the ground.

Dang. GettIng what I need in the morning so I can chill at the house and play games with the kids for a couple days. At least I don't have to worry about the roof, and at least I can open my front door...

My heart goes out to you guys. I don't think I want to live up north.

Kev

Definitely, get what you need. I know it is all about context. I lived in Nashville for 3.5 years. Anything below freezing was devastating for them. Coming from Canada, I initially scoffed at the folks in Nashville, but realized that the infrastructure isn't there. Houses there are built with externally exposed water pipes. A quarter inch of ice in Nashville was paralyzing, and deadly. Look at Atlanta in 2014...

You, I have no doubt, have your ducks in a row.

By the way, I have recently read several books by a guy named Steve Konkoly - The Jakarta Pandemic and the Perseid Collapse series (available on Amazon.com for Kindle...and if you are a Prime member they are available in the "lending library" for free). Entertaining apocalypse action from the perspective of an ex-marine who is a "prepper". The books got me thinking - am I prepared for me and my family to be several days without electricity, water, heat and food? What do we really need for several days without? There are some really good preparedness tips woven into the doomsday action. It is worth a read as you stare down Mother Nature. Seriously, the books changed my outlook.

Best wishes friend...

Since when did music become all about the words

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:18 pm