It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:21 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Tappistry ban 
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: Tappistry ban
Yes, it's a mud pit, alright...

Anyone who knows anything about the net knows that sites are hacked regularly. My old myspace account was hacked years ago... does that mean someone stalked me and planned to attack ME?

No. Just some punk kid with a mean streak.

Funny that Ernie and I just happened to return to Tappistry about the same time after a long absence to see what's up... that tiny little seat brings back fond memories, but it sure makes my ass hurt when I sit down.

Peace,

Kev

-- Mikhail Bakunin

Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:12 am
Site Donor
Site Donor

In closing, I have finally received an explanation from Tappistry admin about the "ban" message. I won't elaborate on it, other than it appears to have been caused by human error. I'm still disappointed at their handling of the situation, but I'm prepared to accept their version of events.

While I have been given the option to have my Tappistry membership cancelled, this would reset all of my posts on the forum to "Guest" status, which would only serve to lessen their impact in my opinion.

At this point I remain a "registered member" of Tappistry by choice, but as a silent, non-contributor.

Cheers,
Andy

http://andysalvanos.com/

Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Great to hear Andy!

I'm still selling my Meggy's to repair my Chapman Sticks.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:15 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

jamsire wrote:
Great to hear Andy!

I'm still selling my Meggy's to repair my Chapman Sticks.

Hi Ernie,

I'm guessing you're pretty good at reading between the lines, being a multi-instrumentalist and all...

Good luck with the Stick repairs.

Cheers,
Andy

http://andysalvanos.com/

Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:30 am
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Ernie,

Sell me the flawed stick and I'll fix it myself. Then sell the meggy and pay the mortgage on that sweet new house.

That's a better idea, yes?

K

-- Mikhail Bakunin

Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:57 am

K Rex wrote:
Ernie,

Sell me the flawed stick and I'll fix it myself. Then sell the meggy and pay the mortgage on that sweet new house.

That's a better idea, yes?

K

Haha!

Ooooh I wish K! I actually got rid of cable to balance out the mortgage and get more work done (this Ph.D. stuff - hurts!)

The Meggy's gotta go at some point, but my Chapman Sticks "must stay."

Meggy for you?

Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:01 am
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

No, thanks. I've got the Phalanx, and it smokes. I'd like an NS or a ten string grand, but that's a serious WISH LIST at the moment... If something came up on ebay or something I'd be game, but... no megatar.

Hope you're well, Ernie!

k

-- Mikhail Bakunin

Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:12 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10