It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:03 pm

What Da?!?! 

Post What Da?!?!
What Da?!?! :?
http://www.marcodi.com/home.php

From the guy what makes 'em: "The strings are tuned in whole steps. Frets are in half-steps. White markers = white keys on a piano, black = black. All of the diamonds are C's. To play a C-scale, start on a white diamond and tap your way up the stairs. Another property of this instrument is that it is isomorphic (same + shape). That means that once you learn a scale or chord shape, you can physically pick it up and move it left, right, up or down to transpose. This saves you oodles of time in learning to play."

Now I have a new word to desribe the Stick: "Isomorphic". That'll come in handy espeshully when talking to Physics Majors and the like. I also like the idea of saving oodles of time.

Best of luck to this guy!!

Makes me want to turn my Stick upside down and shove it into my crotch and try playing it sticking straight out.......... Actually I've been wanting to do that for a while. :o

Oh, and they apparently run about $6 grand.

Later,

Rob Cathcart

Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:07 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery