It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 pm

Two New Tunes 
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: Two New Tunes
adde65 wrote:
EricTheGray wrote:
FB has passed myspace in activity, even in the US. Myspace's revenue is expected to continue falling while FB's is rising.

-Eric

Eric,

Facebook is great for social networking, but as a musician's "Home Page" it's basically useless to me. At least Myspace Music offers an easy all-in-one format for posting music, gigs and keeping up with friends.

Cheers,
Andy

I use myspace to point musicians to my "personal website." Unfortunately I don't have a COUNTER on my website so i have no idea if anyone ever visits! The iWeb counter included in the Apple program doesn't work because I'm not using a MobleME account as my host. I've read that there are other counters available that should work. Someday I'll have to take some time and learn how to add a counter. I put a decent amount of work into my web site AND a few bucks too. I hope SOMEONE visits it from time to time! ;)

http://www.rayrlmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/raylavigne

Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:49 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: Two New Tunes
I agree totally with Andy. I won't use Facebook... unless I get an urge to share goofy photos with old HS buddies... not gonna happen. Oh, and then there was that little stunt that Facebook pulled a few months ago where they stated in their Terms of Agreement that anything posted on Facebook became THEIR PROPERTY. Anyone remember that? Huge uproar about it, and they almost immediately retracted the terms, but it scared me away for good.

Hope Myspace gets their act together. If not, someone will quickly fill the vacuum.

K

-- Mikhail Bakunin

Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:53 pm