Multiple Donor

Post Nameless
https://youtube.com/watch?v=SSx1br1ayXo&feature=share

Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:26 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: Nameless
Taking this rig out tomorrow and don’t know how these guys are going to receive it. Negative feedback accepted. Stick is weird to them. Nothing to lose. All they can say is “ just bring your Bass.

Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:39 am
Profile My Photo Gallery

EXCELLENT!
And what was that holding it up in your lap? It looked like your shoulder harness was just there for looks ;-)

Grandstick@yahoo.com

Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:54 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Sempil wrote:
EXCELLENT!
And what was that holding it up in your lap? It looked like your shoulder harness was just there for looks ;-)

Thanks for the encouragement I appreciate it. It’s a High Density Polyethylene ( plastic type) I milled out to use for a lap holder that the belt hook slides into. Obviously many people make them out of exotic woods like I have. I had sheets of the material so I thought I would use it for a lap device I also made a pedal board out of it and platforms for my congas drums that raises the drums slightly off the floor and rotates like a lazy suzan for easy tuning. Thanks again.

Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:17 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

#7159, Grand Railboard,Plum,
RMR tuning, MIDI melody.
Manufactured Dec. 2018

#2001,10 strings Shedua, MR tuning
Stickup, Fretrails
Manufactured March 2002

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqqNYL ... JdyVB5aBZQ

Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:51 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Thanks Boaz. I wish I knew how to correctly post a YouTube video like that,haha.update on my getting together with a band today seems like the guitar player dislikes my stick playing,I think my melody side is a issue with his guitar. Oh well back to the drawing board. I like playing stick so I won’t let in trouble me. I will always be a student anyway. Thanks

Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:51 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

1-go to the youtube video- but dont copy the link on the adreess
insteadpress on "share" and then press on "copy" on the pop up window

2- on stickist-after you press "reply" press on the box that says "youtube2"

3 - put the cursor in the middle and then paste

#7159, Grand Railboard,Plum,
RMR tuning, MIDI melody.
Manufactured Dec. 2018

#2001,10 strings Shedua, MR tuning
Stickup, Fretrails
Manufactured March 2002

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqqNYL ... JdyVB5aBZQ

Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:16 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Boaz wrote:
1-go to the youtube video- but dont copy the link on the adreess
insteadpress on "share" and then press on "copy" on the pop up window

2- on stickist-after you press "reply" press on the box that says "youtube2"

3 - put the cursor in the middle and then paste

thanks Boaz for explaining. appreciate it.

Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:48 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Contributor
Contributor

stickyfingers wrote:
update on my getting together with a band today seems like the guitar player dislikes my stick playing,I think my melody side is a issue with his guitar. Oh well back to the drawing board.

I once auditioned for a "bass" role with my Stick, for an acoustic singer/songwriter. After playing through a few of his songs he asked if I could "turn down the tapping." Needless to say I didn't get the gig, but it wouldn't have worked out any way...

...and this was after I left the band I was in, as lead guitarist, when I first got my Stick. After many months I had learned how to play many of my guitar parts on the Stick and showed up to rehearsal ready to go, and the band leader said there was no way I could play Stick in his band.

Oh well, it was their loss.

Don't despair, you'll eventually find people to play with who will appreciate your abilities and the Stick.

#5484 Padauk 12 String Grand Stick, PASV-4 MR
#5727 Osage Orange 10 String Stick, PASV-4 MR

- Ted

Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:52 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Ted S. wrote:
stickyfingers wrote:
update on my getting together with a band today seems like the guitar player dislikes my stick playing,I think my melody side is a issue with his guitar. Oh well back to the drawing board.

I once auditioned for a "bass" role with my Stick, for an acoustic singer/songwriter. After playing through a few of his songs he asked if I could "turn down the tapping." Needless to say I didn't get the gig, but it wouldn't have worked out any way...

...and this was after I left the band I was in, as lead guitarist, when I first got my Stick. After many months I had learned how to play many of my guitar parts on the Stick and showed up to rehearsal ready to go, and the band leader said there was no way I could play Stick in his band.

Oh well, it was their loss.

Don't despair, you'll eventually find people to play with who will appreciate your abilities and the Stick.

Thanks Ted, appreciate it.

Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:53 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery