It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 am

Into the Frying Pan 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: Into the Frying Pan
[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] amazing!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

All Links:
https://ampl.ink/dNLw4

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:16 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

gpoorman wrote:
Jayesskerr wrote:
I am horrible at titling my works, I can never think of a name for my instrumental works so I usually just look around the house, and this time as luck would have it we have a new frying pan... :D

Titling instrumentals can really suck! Some of my titles happened very organically and I was happy with them. Others were very forced and for those, I almost always end up cringing whenever I look at them.

The Crimson tune came off a record of theirs that I was never particularly fond of so I'd probably rather listen to yours ;)

Sorry to derail... that Crimson album can be a bit so so but man, I don't think Fripp burns like that on anything else. Derail:end.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:45 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Tim de Martino wrote:
gpoorman wrote:
Jayesskerr wrote:
I am horrible at titling my works, I can never think of a name for my instrumental works so I usually just look around the house, and this time as luck would have it we have a new frying pan... :D

Titling instrumentals can really suck! Some of my titles happened very organically and I was happy with them. Others were very forced and for those, I almost always end up cringing whenever I look at them.

The Crimson tune came off a record of theirs that I was never particularly fond of so I'd probably rather listen to yours ;)

Sorry to derail... that Crimson album can be a bit so so but man, I don't think Fripp burns like that on anything else. Derail:end.

I am thinking that Robert Fripp is maybe not so into George Lynch and Dream Theater and Yngwie and stuff hahaha Of course, he is kind of a pioneer like page and Clapton and Blackmore and Beck in his own King Crimson way...

Anyways, thanks for checking my riffs out - despite the lack of Stick!

Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 pm