It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 am

Twin Stick Open Mics 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Twin Stick Open Mics
Back in Melbourne after the Singapore experience, which I still miss , not to mention the warm weather.
Had a couple of non-motivated weeks but this week booked myself for 3 nights in a row to kick start things again. Main point was to get out with the Grand. Latest challenge is A to move some Alto Pieces to the Grand & B to swap between instruments in the same set since some I just want to keep on the Alto. They are very different size wise and the hand stretch is similarly different but its all going OK. I start with the Grand and go to the Alto to finish , I think all the open mics and the 7 in Singapore have made a huge change, I just pick up the Alto now live and the pieces I do come out easily and its never felt more comfortable. Having said that I prefer the Grand for that big sound, but its not quite there yet , but that will come. All three nights were fun , short fast sets but its all experience in the end. Each time I encounter new things and review how it went & what needs attention. First night for a new venue yesterday , big band room, good sound & system , hopefully that will be well supported, there are many every night of the week. Have a great weekend! Action photos attached. :lol:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:23 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: Twin Stick Open Mics
Nice! Knock 'em dead!

Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:57 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: Twin Stick Open Mics
Eeeeeehah!

Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:40 pm